Easy to use spiral binding
Readily available ingredients
- Over 400 Everyday, no nonsense, simple recipe
- Easy to prepare, yet delicious treats, such as ice creams and cookies
- More than double the recipe found in most recipe books!
- Downloadable ebook for quick access
Klacena Ferguson was a woman way ahead of her time.
A true pioneer in the raw food movement, Klacena made her life study of nutrition and health, traveling to other countries to study under the best. A Seventh Day Adventist, she self-published the little volume I have been blessed with in her “old age”. She was a “no non-sense” person from Australia. So to the point, in fact, I found myself wanting to add a little to many of the instructional parts of the recipes. They are that easy.
No longer be at a loss as to what you can make tonight. And you won’t have to buy a $300.00 “countertop contender” to make these with, either! With the amount of simple recipes contained in this collection, you are sure to find many recipes you’ll enjoy!
- Palmwoods Guacamole
- Delicious carob fudge (one of my childrens’ all time favorites!)
- Corn salad with avocado dressing
- Cashew Cookies
- Maple Ice Cream (I love it!)
- Cheese cake
- Delicious lentil dishes!
Learn to make:
Beverages Entrees Soups Breads Dressings
Mayonnaises Pies Salads Cheeses Cookies
Ice Creams …And More!
As a person who has bought many raw food recipe books myself, and even though I love raw gourmet dishes, I know that when a recipe requires 2 pages for instructions, I flinch. Most of us have a life outside of the kitchen (or, I try to!).
Someday, I will hire a raw foods chef, but until then, I will continue to use this treasured little volume loaded with raw food recipes.
WARNING: DON’T buy Live Unfired Foods if…
- If you want glossy pages, with beautiful pictures, and a fraction of the recipes
- If you want two-thirds of the book to tell you why you should eat raw, and the remaining 1/3 to tell you how.
- If you want raw food recipes that take two pages for the instructions.
- If you like your recipe books paperback, so you can put things on the pages to hold them open.
- If you like having to buy exotic ingredients for your recipes.
But if you, like me, want realistic recipes for everyday
use and special occasion treats, then this book is for you